Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), New York, New York 11714
Associate Member (675554), August, 2014
The ACFE is the world's largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and Education. Together with more than 70,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud world-wide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession. The mission of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners is to reduce the incidence of fraud and white-collar crime and to assist the Membership in fraud detection and deterrence.
Briarcliffe College, Bethpage, New York 11714
BSc in Criminal Justice; Specialization: Financial Crime - August, 2012, 3.38 GPA
• Relevant courses completed: Critical Thinking, Criminal Law, The Sociology of Crime
and Deviance, Sociology, Psychology, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Investigation
Fundamentals of Communication, Theories of Crime, Crime Prevention, Psychology
and the Law, Criminology. • Briarcliffe College Criminal Justice Club Delegate. • Dean’s List: Spring 2011, Fall 2011 and Spring 2012. • Briarcliffe College Upper Division Scholarship Recipient 2011 and 2012. • Platinum Gloves National Boxing Tournament Finalist 2009 and 2010.
- Jonathan is a Manager in a BIG 4 Middle East Forensic Services practice and is based in the United Arab Emirates. Jonathan has more than 7 years’ experience in investigations, due diligence, internal controls, compliance, forensic interviews, fraud prevention, risk management, and employee training.
- Originally from New York City, he has been trained by NYPD instructors and has investigated various entities and fraud for financial institutions, global banking institutions, hospitality (Retail/Restaurant), Fortune Global 500 companies, law firms, and the City of New York as a Private Investigator.
- He is a Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Forensic Interviewers, and recipient of a Bachelor’s of Science in Criminal Justice (U.S.A). He also completed intensive course work in Risk Management and Assurance and Cyber Security through the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
- He investigated various entities in the City of New York that were subject to fraud breaches in the healthcare industry, cases totaling over 2 million dollars.
- He has experience in investigating fortune 500 board of directors and C level executives whom were guilty of fraudulent activities and conflict of interest within their organizations.
- Jonathan is an active member of the CFE and has extensive network within the Anti-Fraud community globally.
- Initiated and managed fraud investigations for one of the largest hospitality conglomerates in the world (1.5 billion AED annual revenue).
- Authored two Anti - Fraud and Audit training programs for a large Dubai Based semi government company, entitled “Avoiding the Void” and “Reducing Pilferage (theft) in our Business”.
- Extensive experience in managing integrity due diligence, supplier due diligence, KYC, and AML work streams for a BIG 4 firm in the Middle East. He has a thorough understanding of the U.K Bribery Act and United States Foreign Corrupt Practice Act (FCPA).
Call Me Now
Send Me A Message
In cases like this, you need to look at buying your documents from the vendors at essay writing service a lower cost.